Lil Baby will play at the Germania Insurance Amphitheater in Austin in September
Atlanta hip-hop star Lil Baby will perform a Sept. 17 concert in Austin at the Germania Insurance Amphitheater as part of a six-week nationwide tour with special guest Lil Durk, the venue announced Monday.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday via the venue’s website. Ticket prices have yet to be announced.
The Lil Baby concert is the latest addition to what has quickly become a busy late summer and early fall season at the Circuit of the Americas venue, as top cartoon artists finally hit the road again with the recession of the coronavirus pandemic.
Here’s what else is happening at the amphitheater in August and September:
- August 12: Alanis Morissette with Garbage and Liz Phair (postponed to June 2020)
- August 15: Black Crowes with Dirty Honey (postponed from June 2020)
- August 20: Megadeth, Lamb of God, Trivium, In Flames
- August 21: Chris Tomlin, Kari Jobe with Cody Carnes, Bethel Music
- August 22: Outlaw Music Festival with Willie Nelson, Chris Stapleton, Ryan Bingham, Yola
- September 4: Coheed & Cambria, used
- September 5: Jmblya with Future, Gunna, Kid Laroi, Lil Tecca, Flo Milli, Sofaygo, Phora, Spottemgottem, Trae Tha Truth, Cico P, Metro Marrs, Mike Dines, DJ Mr. Rogers
- September 15: Kings of Leon, Cold War Kids
- September 18: Korn, Staind
- September 27: Maroon 5, Blackbear
- September 29: Kiss, David Lee Roth